Hello

Over the course of the night and morning, conditions allowed for logging 9 call signs:


N2KW, K3ZM, N4XD, W8FJ, W8LX, N4XU, W2KV, PJ2ND, VE6WZ

Thanks, everyone. Life goes on!

I hope the energy situation won't be as grim as the press predicts, and that I'll be able to get on the air.


---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua

Andree DL8LAS via Topband писал(а) 2026-10-02 08:56:
Hey topbanders,once again, we had a fantastic 160-meter opening this morning, imcluding West Coast!I was able to work VE6WZ, VE6BBP, N7UA, VE7ZO, and several stations from the West Coast, including PJ2ND, N2KW, KC1XX, and W2KV.The 160-meter band has been in great shape for North America every day, so please switch on your radios and listen for us!Europe is looking forward to working you!Here are two short audio clips:VE6WZ recorded by DL8LASDL8LAS recorded by VE6WZ
https://youtu.be/fz-mbTC8Fdg?is=YyPC0zkbllpSqikt

https://youtu.be/v9QnpWPzpAo?is=SQg7yfRe1hRKu1WI


73,Andy DL8LAS


-..  .-..  ---..  .-..  .-  ...

T: +49 160 93953798
_________________
Searchable Archives: http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector

_________________
Searchable Archives: http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector

Reply via email to