Hola Dani, com estèm? :-)

Nothing stops you from having two hostnames on the same machine, which can
be something like

10.0.0.2 compute-node2 compute-node-2-gpu

and then having both as separate nodes on slurm.conf, no?

(I haven’t tested it).


Greetings from Jülich!


2016-11-29 12:27 GMT+01:00 Daniel Ruiz Molina <[email protected]>:

>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it would be possible in SLURM configure two
> partition, composed by the same nodes, but one for using with GPUs and the
> other one only for OpenMPI. This configuration was allowed in Sun Grid
> Engine because GPU resource was assigned to the queue and to the compute
> node, but in SLURM I have only found the way for assigning a GPU resource
> to a compute node, independently if that compute belongs to partition X or
> to partition Y.
>
> Thanks.
>



-- 
[]
Alexandre Strube
[email protected]

Reply via email to