Hi Wayne,

In my calculation the operative word is "about!" <grin>

I used the approximations of 20 drops per cc, which works pretty well 
for water and thin glass pipettes, and assumed 28g per ounce. (A troy 
ounce is about 31g...)

The correspondence between volume and weight measure is for water at 
standard temperature and pressure. Since CS is very nearly pure water, 
and I'm not worried about hair splitting accuracy, 1cc = 1ml = 1g is 
close enough.

So, ballpark figure, yeah, they recommend about a tablespoon per day. 
Sure not going to get argyria on that dose!

Be well,

Mike D.

> Evening Mike,
> 
>  >>At 08:32 AM 9/21/2006, you wrote:
> 
> >Their dosing recommendation is very conservative. Using their rule of
> >thumb, I'd want to take 12*220/10=264 drops per day of a 10 ppm
> >product, which is about 13 milliliters, or less than a tablespoon.
> 
>     I suppose that I could convert your milliliters to ounces.
> Not really, one is volume, the other is weight.
> 
> Many people still use measuring methods that uses the ounce for volume.
> 
> I built a drop counter, connected this into an event counter, and 
> converted the drops to ounces.
> 
> Likely some of the hand help droppers would be a lot different from the
> irrigation emitter I used.
> 
> Typically, I found there to be 620 to 640 drops per ounce.  This will
> vary with viscosity, pressure, drop size and a few other things.
> 
> I don't think many of us will use drops for measuring CS.
> 
> Wayne
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
> 
> Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org
> 
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
> 
> Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]
> 
> The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
> 
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
> 
> 

[Mike Devour, Citizen, Patriot, Libertarian]
[[email protected]                        ]
[Speaking only for myself...               ]