You seem so interesting, I have been researching r-ala I am trying to find out 
what r-ala is what it is made of or from.  So far I have not been successful,  
Do you have any information  I have read all the websitse but so far no 
explanation of what it is made from ,  What I have found does not sound good.
Thanks
ML
.
From: Meredith Whittle <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> 
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Shingles



I believe you mean l-arginine instead of l-argentine... and mycoplasma feeds on 
l-arginine.
 
Be careful with l-lysine and do your own research in using it everyday. It may 
help in your immediate condition, but I have read liver damage can occur with 
daily use. In my search to kill mycoplasma pneumonia, l-lysine, CS, and olive 
leaf extract were fantastic at wiping out symptoms within 2-3 days! 

Regards,
Meredith Whittle

From: Léna <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> 
Sent: 
Subject: Re: CS>Shingles
 
l-lysine is a great help, and once you've had shingles, probably a good daily 
supplement. Avoid l-argentine, found in legumes. Though they also have l-lysine 
too, the l-argentine feeds herpes zoster.
Be well, 
Lena