I've read of people using the nebulier for CS, but it didn't work for me, it 
made it harder to breath, so I don't nebulize it  If you do this, go slow
Kathy
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Deborah Gerard 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 5:58 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Silver Lung


  You can nebulize cs...Debbie



  From: LouAnn Hough <[email protected]>
  To: [email protected]
  Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 6:19 PM
  Subject: CS>Silver Lung




  Hello, you don’t know me but I have been reading posts off and on for a 
couple years. Now I find I need advice about the silver lungs nebulizer. Have 
any of you used it? My husband is a smoker and has been getting bronchitis. I 
am about to move into the spare bedroom due to his coughing at night. It is bad 
enough for him to be sick, without making me sick as well. But I remembered you 
all talking about a machine ( humidifier or vaporizer) that had helped someone, 
so I did some research and found the silver lung nebulizer. I already have a 
silver puppy for making CS. Have used CS on diabetic ulcers on my Mom before 
she passed away and for various other types of infections, so I know it works. 
What do you all think of the silver lung set-up?

  Artielle