Keep at it Lois , we are all with you! x dee
On 11 Sep 2011, at 18:12, [email protected] wrote: > In a message dated 9/11/2011 12:56:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, > [email protected] writes: > How are you doing in your battle? > MA > > Hi MA & PT.. { i know PT asked before } I am doing Budwig--Gerson > juice--DMSO- Baking Soda topical ---& apricot seeds..{ all include CS. as a > wash & internally} I feel Great !! Have been working on the car--hiking > with the pup { & cats :-) } Basically enjoying life... My head says " > Nothing's Wrong " what's going on inside I'm not sure..Dr.s. don't want to > test unless you are going through their multi--multi million dollar Chemo. & > radiation... Navarro test said slightly positive for cancer but Dr. Navarro > said it could be just microscopic bits left from the surgery... > Thank you for asking...I am totally determined to beat this bugger !!! > Lois -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Rules and Instructions: http://www.silverlist.org Unsubscribe: <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html Off-Topic discussions: <mailto:[email protected]> List Owner: Mike Devour <mailto:[email protected]>

