In 2001 I made a bacteria killer for my well. It is real simple and this is how to did it. I took 40 1oz bullion coins tied to some copper tubing. It was 10 ' long. I reasentley pulled it out of the well and put the bullion closer together. It is now 40" long with 40 coins in double row. It really works well .I keep it in the well just below the water line. For health reasons. When I made this Silver was $4.50 an oz. It is now about $30.00 an oz. It uses no power but natural electrolysis. The positive part is if you are disappointed or need money. pull it out and cash in the silver. One final thing. It all fits in a 1 1/2 inch plastic pipe filled with holes and caped off. Be careful to make it so it has no sharp edges. It fits well in a 6" casing well. Will be watching the forum. Thanks.

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
 Rules and Instructions: http://www.silverlist.org

Unsubscribe:
 <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html

Off-Topic discussions: <mailto:[email protected]>
List Owner: Mike Devour <mailto:[email protected]>