On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 4:55 PM, ashok _ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I saw this really funny advert for "cycle" brand agarbatti on the ads
>  of the world blog...
>
>  <http://adsoftheworld.com/media/print/cycle_agarbatti_goddess_laxmi>
>  "bhagwan aaye cycle se"......
>  "God arrives on a bicycle..."
>
>  Anyone know if it was actually used in a real campaign ?
>
>

I would also like to know. Many years ago, there was a poster
competition for the Coffee Board. I had designed a poster where
Brahma, sitting on his lotus, pouring the coffee between the steel
utensils, and  saying, "This has bean one of my best creations". I got
a stinker from someone in the ad agency/Coffee Board (I don't remember
which) telling me that I was trivializing religion and bringing
disrespect to our sacred culture. I guess things have changed...for
the better....IF this was actually used.

Deepa.

Reply via email to