On 12/11/10 11:58 PM, Christ Schlacta wrote: > is there a way to configure shorewall to allow all traffic on a new > device (vlan actually) temporarily, and to treat that device as > completely unprotected (but also not add routing rules for it) so I can > handle finalizing some config information for that vlan before > converting it/adding it to a zone and using it ?
No. Sorry, -Tom -- Tom Eastep \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who Shoreline, \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like Washington, USA \ all of the passengers in his car http://shorewall.net \________________________________________________
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Oracle to DB2 Conversion Guide: Learn learn about native support for PL/SQL, new data types, scalar functions, improved concurrency, built-in packages, OCI, SQL*Plus, data movement tools, best practices and more. http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdev2dev
_______________________________________________ Shorewall-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users
