On 12/7/10 11:28 PM, kAja Ziegler wrote: > Hi, > > What is the right way of use of firewall zone in policy, rules and > other files? Can I use simply zone's name (fw) or should I use $FW > enviroment variable? What is preffered in shorewall-perl and what in > shorewall-shell?
Either is fine with either compiler. The MAIN reason that $FW exists is that the firewall zone is unique and the name $FW makes it clear in the documentation that we are referring to that particular zone. -Tom -- Tom Eastep \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who Shoreline, \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like Washington, USA \ all of the passengers in his car http://shorewall.net \________________________________________________
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What happens now with your Lotus Notes apps - do you make another costly upgrade, or settle for being marooned without product support? Time to move off Lotus Notes and onto the cloud with Force.com, apps are easier to build, use, and manage than apps on traditional platforms. Sign up for the Lotus Notes Migration Kit to learn more. http://p.sf.net/sfu/salesforce-d2d
_______________________________________________ Shorewall-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users
