On 12/4/10 9:54 AM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi
> 
> I have two network connections at home.I can connect both.. one on wired
> and another on wireless
> but the wired connection becomes the default route so all traffic goes
> through that
> I want to have my bittorrent traffic go through the non-default route.is
> <http://route.is/> that possible ?

Yes -- see http://www.shorewall.net/MultiISP.html

-Tom
-- 
Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car
http://shorewall.net \________________________________________________

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happens now with your Lotus Notes apps - do you make another costly 
upgrade, or settle for being marooned without product support? Time to move
off Lotus Notes and onto the cloud with Force.com, apps are easier to build,
use, and manage than apps on traditional platforms. Sign up for the Lotus 
Notes Migration Kit to learn more. http://p.sf.net/sfu/salesforce-d2d
_______________________________________________
Shorewall-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users

Reply via email to