The "MRO" in the subject is in scare quotes because it doesn't actually
seem to be the MRO but something related.
I noticed this in Django, and the following test code is a very stripped
down version of corresponding Django code, converted to Flask because a)
Flask is more lightweight and b) it
On 2026-09-25 12:49:41 +0200, Peter J. Holzer wrote:
> Also that didn't happen in Ubuntu
> 22.04 (Python 3.10), it seems to be new to Ubuntu 24.04 (Python 3.12).
Addendum: I just tested it with Ubuntu 26.04 (Python 3.14).
No problem.
So these versions work:
On 9/25/2026 3:19 PM, Stefan Ram wrote:
[email protected] (Stefan Ram) wrote or quoted:
Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson wrote or quoted:
What is a good way to combine regular expressions in Python? We are
cogitating the most /Pythonic/ way to make this happen.
number:
sign?
> >Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson wrote or quoted:
> >>What is a good way to combine regular expressions in Python? We are
> >>cogitating the most /Pythonic/ way to make this happen.
A useful article I stumbled upon a while back:
"The unreasonable effectiveness of f-strings and re.VERBOSE
...