David Corcoran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> This is great.
:-)
> Any ideas how we can get it to work on OS X ? It shows up as
> powerpc-apple-darwin1.3 but then it ssays not supported. How can I
> support that ?
Ok, the easy part is configure.in
--- configure.in.orig Wed Apr 11 17:48:45 2001
+++ configure.in Wed Apr 11 17:49:00 2001
@@ -19,7 +19,7 @@
case "${build_os}" in
linux-gnu) arch=linux ;;
*bsd) arch=bsd ;;
- darwin) arch=darwin ;;
+ *darwin*) arch=darwin ;;
solaris*) arch=solaris ;;
*) AC_MSG_ERROR([Operating system ${build_os} not supported]) ;;
esac
Then, the buildsystem should be ready for OS X specific
configuration. Look in src/Makefile.am where you will find that
thread_macosx.c, dyn_macosx.c and hotplug_macosx.c should be selected
already. But you might need to add some include arguments to your
c-compiler (there is some in the old build system). I think you
should be able to handle this with something like the following
--- src/Makefile.am.orig Wed Apr 11 17:54:52 2001
+++ src/Makefile.am Wed Apr 11 17:56:55 2001
@@ -33,6 +33,7 @@
PCSC_THREAD_SOURCE = thread_macosx.c
PCSC_DYNLOAD_SOURCE = dyn_macosx.c
PCSC_HOTPLUG_SOURCE = hotplug_macosx.c
+INCLUDES += -I/where/ever -I/somewhere/else
else
if PCSC_ARCH_SOLARIS
PCSC_THREAD_SOURCE = thread_unix.c
After changing that you should run the reconf script, which requires
autoconf, automake and libtool to run. Please use only newest
versions of these.
Maybe there are more, but I don't know much (anything) about OS X...
P.S. I am leaving for some easter holiday "stuff" in 10 minuttes, and
will not be online before saturday :-/
/bart
***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************