Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problems with SCR111 reader
From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 14 Mar 2001 18:54:08 +0100
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Lines: 28
User-Agent: Gnus/5.090001 (Oort Gnus v0.01) Emacs/20.7
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Hi

I have a Towitoko micro drive and an HP reader HP labeled SCR111.

My hope was that the SCR111 reader would work with the scm_scr110
driver, and it almost does.  It is recognised correctly, and I can
send commands to my smartcards (cryptoflex8k).  Most commands even
give the expected result :) Other commands fail with an
SCARD_E_NOT_TRANSACTED, while they work with the towitoko drive.

For example, with this is input for the old formaticc utility (key
replaced with ?'s.

0d      f0 2a 00 01 08  ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
07      c0 a4 00 00 02  00 14
05      c0 b0 00 00 01

I get an SCARD_E_NOT_TRANSACTED on the 3rd command with the scr111
reader and the first byte of 0014 with the micro drive.  Same card
of-course.

I am using pcsc-lite-0.8.7, towitoko-2.0.2 and scm_scr110-drv-0.3.8.

What do this mean ?  And can I fix it, or do the scm_scr110 driver
have to be fixed ?  Hard to do anything with a binary only driver :(
Are there by any chance a newer version available ?

/bart

***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************

Reply via email to