Hello,

I release 0.5.0 of pcsc-lite ( This basically fixed the Makefile problems
so you could use it with programs (like PAM) that want to dynamically load
it )  Otherwise there is really no difference.

I also released 0.5.0 because I released jni-pcsc-0.0.1 which is a Java
Wrapper for the pcsc-lite library that uses JNI to talk to the pcsc-lite
library. Java dynamically loads the pcsc-lite library so the Makefile
changes were needed.
There are 2 functions not finished yet (SCardStatus, SCardGetStatusChange)
but you can do everything else.  There is an example Java program in there
also.  I will distribute this separate from pcsc-lite and it will
eventually serve as a shim between OCF and pcsc-lite.

Let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns,

Best Regards,
Dave

David Corcoran                                  Purdue University

1008 Cherry Lane                                MUSCLE Smartcard Developers
West Lafayette, IN 47906                        http://www.linuxnet.com
765-463-0096                                    765-427-5147 cellular



***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************

Reply via email to