Hello.
I send several APDUs to a Smart Card. There is one instruction
that computes data. I call SCardTransmit with this instruccion and returns
a NOT_TRANSACTED error. I supose it's due to the timeout.
Is there any way to change the timeout of this function?
Thanks.
Jordi
***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************
- MUSCLE New Software David Corcoran
- Re: MUSCLE New Software Alwyn Schoeman
- Re: MUSCLE New Software Jordi Planes
- Re: MUSCLE New Software David Corcoran
- Re: MUSCLE New Software Alwyn Schoeman
- MUSCLE new software David Corcoran
- Re: MUSCLE new software Carlos Prados
- Re: MUSCLE new software Esben Haabendal Soerensen
- Re: MUSCLE new software Matthias Eckermann
- Re: MUSCLE new software Axel Heider
- Re: MUSCLE new software Esben Haabendal Soerensen
- Re: MUSCLE new software Matthias Eckermann
- Re: MUSCLE new software David Corcoran
