Mahlzeit


[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ahh very cool.. I have a PalmPilot IIIx and a Towitoko Chipdrive Micro..
> but I have been reluctant to modify it for my palm.. :)  It definatly
I use a Chipdrive Micro, which has a connector for a 9V battery.
I didn't modify it, but built an adapter to use it with the hotsync
cable/cradle. The adapter switches TD/RD and connects lines to RTS/DTR,
so that the reader has there "+12V". It should also be possible to use
the Dumbmouse with this adapter when I found out, how to toggle the
handshake lines.

> looks cool and If I can find another chipdrive I'll definatly do it :)
> Where can I get your SCEZ lib?
http://www.franken.de/crypt/scez.html
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/crypt/chipcards/scez/


Mahlzeit

endergone Zwiebeltuete

***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************

Reply via email to