Hello,
Thanks for all the suggestions, I will work on them this next week. I will be
distributing PC/SC in source ( tar.gz ) format all the time but I will probably
be offering RPMS in future releases as an alternative ( way future releases )
I'm shooting for a release date of sometime next weekend which should support
the Cyberflex Access 16K Java Card. I'm writing a plugin support for the
ICCSP's so that files can be given long filenames for cards which support and a
file streaming mechanism for allowing pluggable compression modules.
Sorry about the make problem on the slb_crypto4k stuff. Next release will be
distributing that separately from the 'actual' resource manager. Feel free to
send more comments and suggestions.
There is a CVS set up now for anyone that is interested. Again thanks for all
the great suggestions.
Thanks !
Dave
--
******************************************************************
David Corcoran Internet Security/Smartcards
Work: School:
205 Industrial Blvd 2252 US Highway 52 West Apt C4
Sugar Land, TX 77478 West Lafayette, IN 47906
Quotes:
If it's a hobby for us and a job for you, then why are you doing
such a shoddy job (Microsoft) ? ~ Linus Torvalds
If you can't make it work, at least make it look good.
~ Bill Gates
******************************************************************
***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************