Some questions:

On the cyberflex manual it is mentioned that the Selectfile APDU command returns
among the others, three bytes indicating "access conditions" (bytes 9-11)
more, it says that byte 14 returns the structure of the EF

I have not been able to find any information about the contents of these three 
bytes... I suppose it has to be a subset of the 8 bytes ACL one has to specify when 
creating a file, but ... who knows? does anyone know the exact content of those three 
bytes?

in the tests i have made using the slbrdr.dll, i have always got byte 14 back as 0, no 
matter what was the file I selected. Since type 0 is not listed on the manual, what's 
the meaning of 0? Why didn't I get any other code?

thanks for helping

P.S. A special thank to Kumamoto and Corcoran for carrying on this great project.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ing. Matteo Campanella          Information Techology Italia SpA
Network Area Manager            Strada 4 Palazzo Q7 Milanofiori
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     20089 Rozzano (MI)
http://www.iti.it                       ITALY
phone: (39)0257501440           fax: (39)0257501461
-----------------------------------------------------------------
�����������������������������������������������ˊ{�Jf��&�t7�zZ)z��3��K��/����/zg���+����Jf��&�vȧh���'�*�g���m����
0�X��޷�(��&j�\j��w^��m�_����������������������������������������������

Reply via email to