Hi,
I'm tring to get a Reflex 60 reader working RH5.2. I've installed
XCadmin-1.0-1.i386.rpm but when I run xcadmin I get the following error:
xcadmin: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libtcl8.0.so: undefined symbol: stat
My team leader said he had it working with RH5.1, so suspect it was
linked to an older tcl shared object. So I download the src and
recompiled. The compile seem to go well and xcadmin runs now, but now
I get the following error tring to add a user after click ok when it ask
for the smartcard:
kksocha
ERROR at xcadmin.c line 223: bad window path name ".winadd"
I also compiled the Xcard formatting utility. This will allow me to
activate, reset, and deactivate the reader but I get a command failed
when I try to varify the transport key.
TIA,
Kevin
--
(...Later..:)
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ _/ Exxon Research & Engineering _/
_/ _/_/_/ _/_/ _/_/_/ _/ Kevin K. Sochacki _/
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ ICSBS CC124 (908) 730-2911 _/
_/ _/_/_/ _/_/ & _/_/_/ _/ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] _/
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ PERSONAL _/
_/ _/_/_/ _/ _/ _/_/_/ _/ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] _/
_/ _/ http://mars.superlink.net/kks _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
***************************************************************
Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
***************************************************************