Asalam-u-Alakium-Wa-Rehama-Tu-Lil-La-He-Wa-Bara-ka-tu-hu, I hope you will now also make a cover for DVD too, as i get the cover for DVD case till now.
Fe Amman Nil Allah! Waslam U Alakium Wa Rehma Tul Lilah He Wa Baraka Tu Hu!!! Saad Rafique +92-301-810-880-8 Skype: rafiquesaad International Islamic University, Islamabad --- On Tue, 3/16/10, Saber OMRI <[email protected]> wrote: From: Saber OMRI <[email protected]> Subject: Re: About DVD Cover For Distribution... To: "Abdelmonam Kouka" <[email protected]> Cc: "Sabily Designers team" <[email protected]>, "Saad Rafique" <[email protected]> Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 3:58 AM Second suggestion , i like it more ^^ ----- Saber OMRI Enseignant TIC Al Manhal Geek Sabily designer team Supporter ubuntu & edubuntu 2010/3/15 Abdelmonam Kouka <[email protected]> Mashalla! great... 2010/3/15 Saber OMRI <[email protected]> Here is the DVD Cover for sabily Gaza 9.10 .. I did some modifications on the previous one and i kept of course the original image disposition ----- Saber OMRI Enseignant TIC Al Manhal Geek Sabily designer team Supporter ubuntu & edubuntu 2010/3/15 Saber OMRI <[email protected]> wa alaikom assalam brothers Rafique and Abdelmonam.. I will try to finish it insha'allah as soon as possible, i know i'm kind of lazy regarding team work '^^ ----- Saber OMRI Enseignant TIC Al Manhal Geek Sabily designer team Supporter ubuntu & edubuntu 2010/3/15 Saad Rafique <[email protected]> Asalam-u-Alakium-Wa-Rehama-Tu-Lil-La-He-Wa-Bara-ka-tu-hu, Ok i am waiting for this purpose, let me know if you need any help from me.\ Fe Amman Nil Allah! Waslam U Alakium Wa Rehma Tul Lilah He Wa Baraka Tu Hu!!! Saad Rafique +92-301-810-880-8 Skype: rafiquesaad International Islamic University, Islamabad --- On Sat, 3/13/10, Abdelmonam Kouka <[email protected]> wrote: From: Abdelmonam Kouka <[email protected]> Subject: Re: About DVD Cover For Distribution... To: "Saad Rafique" <[email protected]> Cc: "Saber OMRI" <[email protected]> Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010, 11:24 PM Wa alaykom assalem wa rahmato Allah wa baraketoh, Great idea, I hope that our brother Saber has the time to do this work :) Brother Saber there is a lot of "Ajr" and "Thawab" in this work ;) 2010/3/13 Saad Rafique <[email protected]> Asalam-u-Alakium-Wa-Rehama-Tu-Lil-La-He-Wa-Bara-ka-tu-hu, I hope if the cover is not prepare yet then I also wish to request Saber Omri that if the cover have not yet prepare then try to work on it from now and if possible then prepare a banner too to place at the stall when we distribute the sabily. Insha Allah, i will takes some pictures too and we will Insha Allah put them on Sabily website to motivate the user of Sabily to Spread this software, Insha Allah. I am expecting to arrange the seminar on Wednesday April 14, 2010, Insha Allah. I hope on Allah that with your help in this regard we will increase the numbers of Sabily users Insha Allah. Let me Know what you say? Fe Amman Nil Allah! Waslam U Alakium Wa Rehma Tul Lilah He Wa Baraka Tu Hu!!! Saad Rafique +92-301-810-880-8 Skype: rafiquesaad International Islamic University, Islamabad -- عبد المنعم كوكة Abdelmonam Kouka http://sabily-guru.blogspot.com/ -- عبد المنعم كوكة Abdelmonam Kouka http://sabily-guru.blogspot.com/
_______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

