FWD to "Sabily Designers team", let's see the manarat version brothers ;)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: أحمد المحمودي <[email protected]>
Date: 2010/2/28
Subject: Re: [Sabily.team] [PPA sabily.team] [ubuntu/lucid]
sabily-plymouth-artwork 1.0~ppa1 (Accepted)
To: [email protected]


السلام عليكم،

 I have created a plymouth theme for Sabily (based on the current xsplash
 theme and Lubuntu's plymouth theme). I have uploaded the theme to
 Sabily's PPA, and the source is hosted on:

 lp:~sabily-designers-team/sabily-artwork/sabily-plymouth-artwork/

 I have not been able to test the progress bar functionality though in
 this theme, if someone has installed Lucid alpha, please test it, and
 tell us how it became. Anyways, it is not intended to become the final
 theme for the upcoming release, so artist bros are invited to make it
 better.

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
 Digital design engineer
 GPG KeyID: 0xEDDDA1B7
 GPG Fingerprint: 8206 A196 2084 7E6D 0DF8  B176 BC19 6A94 EDDD A1B7

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: 
https://launchpad.net/~sabily.team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily.team>
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : 
https://launchpad.net/~sabily.team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily.team>
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp



-- 
عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka
http://sabily-guru.blogspot.com/
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to