This one may help. It's in PNG format 96*96

2009/12/12 Abdelmonam Kouka <[email protected]>

> ** Changed in: sabily
>   Importance: Medium => High
>
> ** Also affects: sabily/gaza
>   Importance: High
>      Assignee: أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy) (aelmahmoudy)
>       Status: Confirmed
>
> --
> New Islamic Software structure
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/493825
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sabily
> Team, which is subscribed to Sabily.
>
> Status in Sabily: Confirmed
> Status in Sabily gaza series: Confirmed
>
> Bug description:
> Assalamo alaykom,
>
> What do you think about a new menu structure like the one in the screenshot
> attached, really I like it :)
> If yes could you please re-package Islamic software to have this behaviour
> at install?
>
> Note that actually there is alos some bugs in Islamic Software menu
> positions, after installation:
> - Minbar figure only under Accessories menu and NOT under Islamic Software!
> - Monajat did not figure in any menu! (if I choose to quit Monajat then I
> would like to activate it again, should I use terminal?) for me I added the
> item in the menu, but it should be done in the package also.
> - I think that "noor" also is installed only in education menu, I think it
> should be only in Islamic Software
> - Same remarks for "Mus-haf Othman" and "Thwab" (actually in science menu)
> and "Hijra" (actually in system tools menu).
>
> Salem
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: 
> https://launchpad.net/~sabily.team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily.team>
> Post to     : [email protected]
> Unsubscribe : 
> https://launchpad.net/~sabily.team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily.team>
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>



-- 
Saber OMRI
Enseignant TIC
Al Manhal Geek
Supporter ubuntu & edubuntu

<<attachment: quranlogo-96x96.png>>

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to