Assalamo alaykom wa rahmato Allah,

The Tunisian ubuntu loco team will organize an event in a Tunisian
university next Saturday inshalla
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TunisianTeam/isetRades9.11
As you can see I will make a presentation for Sabily, so I propose that the
designer team prepare an openoffice template that I can use it in this event
and that we can use it for other presentations of Sabily in the future.
I find an ubuntu presentation template with openoffice but I need one
specially for Sabily :)
I propose to continue discussions and put beta works here on this thread,
and for the chosen one I propose to upload it in a dedicated project under
launchapd (I will start it now), this project will contain this template and
eventually other ones for a future need.

So..any volunteer? :)

-- 
عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to