Hi Sibgha, Sorry for not seeing this before.
The latest Bitnami installers should have the newer cryptography available. If you did want to install cryptography from scratch, see https://cryptography.io/en/latest/installation/#building-cryptography-on-linux Christian -- Christian Hammond President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 1:12 AM, Sibgha Nazir <[email protected]> wrote: > i used the installer from bitnami, yes. > > So I followed the link you provided and I had to run this command which > resulted into error. > > wan@rizwan-HP-ENVY-4-Notebook-PC:/opt/Review/apps/reviewboard/htdocs$ > sudo rb-site upgrade opt/Review/apps/reviewboard/rb-sites > Traceback (most recent call last): > File "/usr/local/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module> > from pkg_resources import load_entry_point > File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", > line 3036, in <module> > @_call_aside > File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", > line 3020, in _call_aside > f(*args, **kwargs) > File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", > line 3049, in _initialize_master_working_set > working_set = WorkingSet._build_master() > File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", > line 654, in _build_master > ws.require(__requires__) > File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", > line 968, in require > needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements)) > File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", > line 854, in resolve > raise DistributionNotFound(req, requirers) > pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'cryptography>=1.8.1' > distribution was not found and is required by ReviewBoard > > > I also tried to upgrade cryptography by the following > > sudo pip install cryptography==1.8.1 > > It ended up logging the following on the terminal > > generating cffi module 'build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7/_padding.c' > creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7 > generating cffi module 'build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7/_constant_time.c' > generating cffi module 'build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7/_openssl.c' > building '_openssl' extension > creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7/build > creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7/build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7 > gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall > -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -I/usr/include/python2.7 -c > build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7/_openssl.c -o build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7/ > build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7/_openssl.o > build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.7/_openssl.c:18:20: fatal error: Python.h: > No such file or directory > compilation terminated. > error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1 > > ---------------------------------------- > Command "/usr/bin/python -u -c "import setuptools, > tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-build-rrbKcM/cryptography/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, > 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\r\n', > '\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install --record > /tmp/pip-39cka0-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed > --compile" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-rrbKcM/cryptography/ > /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2.7.egg/ > pip/_vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:122: > InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This > prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain > SSL connections to fail. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to > solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs. > io/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning. > InsecurePlatformWarning > > > I am just not sure what it is talking about. Never worked with python. > Sorry for my ignorance. > > > > > > > > > On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:39:37 PM UTC+5, Christian Hammond wrote: >> >> Hi Sibgha, >> >> I didn't realize this was a Bitnami install. Is this the installer, or >> the VM? They have a custom environment, so you'll need to follow their >> instructions here: https://docs.bitnami.com/installer/apps/reviewboard/# >> how-to-upgrade-review-board >> >> (That's for the installer docs -- if you're using a VM, they'll have >> other docs for this, which I can point you to.) >> >> Christian >> >> -- >> Christian Hammond >> President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/> >> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/> >> >> On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:55 PM, Sibgha Nazir <[email protected] >> > wrote: >> >>> So if I have to upgrade from 2.5.9 to 2.5.10 then can I do it quickly? >>> >>> I checked this website >>> >>> https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.0/admin/upgrading/ >>> upgrading-sites/#upgrading-sites >>> >>> and there is this command >>> >>> $ rb-site upgrade /path/to/site >>> >>> What should I give in the </path/to/site> spot. And will it work? >>> >>> >>> >>> On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 9:52:57 AM UTC+5, Sibgha Nazir wrote: >>>> >>>> >>>> I am using Review Board 2.5.9. I installed it using Bitnami. So it >>>> didnt ask me for the version option. What do you suggest? >>>> >>>> Where to find the reviewboard.log on my linux machine? >>>> >>>> On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 12:16:08 AM UTC+5, Christian Hammond wrote: >>>>> >>>>> Hi Sibgha, >>>>> >>>>> What version of Review Board are you running? For Bazaar, you'll >>>>> definitely want to make sure you're on 2.5.10. >>>>> >>>>> Can you see if you can find a corresponding backtrack in the >>>>> reviewboard.log file? >>>>> >>>>> Christian >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 23:34 Sibgha Nazir <[email protected]> >>>>> wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> Hi, >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> Please have a look at the below image. I reach here while creating >>>>>> Bazaar repository. The SSH path that I gave works perfectly fine in the >>>>>> Linux terminal for push and pull. I also disabled the SSH password but it >>>>>> still shows the same error. I have wasted my two days on this and still >>>>>> stuck. I hope its not a bug in the tool. >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> I would be great if I could get some help around here. >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lB76lEDZ8bo/WRlCXK4vX3I/AAAAAAAAEjs/pAjAQxHUBnoF_028Th70noX5ypTVfiKyQCLcB/s1600/Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2017-05-15%2B10%253A52%253A57.png> >>>>>> >>>>>> -- >>>>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: >>>>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ >>>>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: >>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/ >>>>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/ >>>>>> --- >>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group. >>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >>>>>> send an email to [email protected]. >>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>>> >>>>> -- >>>>> -- >>>>> Christian Hammond >>>>> President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/> >>>>> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/> >>>>> >>>> -- >>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: >>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ >>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: >>> https://rbcommons.com/ >>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/ >>> --- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "reviewboard" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to [email protected]. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >> -- > Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: > https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ > Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: > https://rbcommons.com/ > Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "reviewboard" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
