Christian,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately Bitnami refers to reviewboard.org 
for resolution. While the following link is not my post, it is exactly the 
issue that I am facing
https://community.bitnami.com/t/how-can-i-select-subversion-from-repository-type-list/47824

I will add a comment to the Bitnami post to see if there is any further 
information forthcoming.


On Tuesday, 23 May 2017 06:47:02 UTC+10, Christian Hammond wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The Bitnami installation should have included everything you need for 
> Subversion. It's likely that installing a custom PySVN would have resulted 
> in problems. The reason being that on Windows, both Python and the compiled 
> Python modules you use must generally all be compiled using the same 
> compiler. This is certainly the case with PySVN.
>
> I'd suggest uninstalling the Bitnami-provided Review Board and ensuring 
> that the directory is completely empty, then re-installing Review Board, 
> see if PySVN shows up in that case. If not, the Bitnami team would have to 
> help you, because this is very environment-dependent on Windows.
>
> Christian
>
> -- 
> Christian Hammond
> President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/>
> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/>
>
> On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 7:28 PM, dac <[email protected] <javascript:>> 
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have successfully installed the Bitnami distribution on a Windows 2012 
>> r2 server, to D:\ProgramFiles\Bitnami\reviewboard-2.5.9-0
>> I am not a python native, but believe I have done the right thing by 
>> installing the py27-pysvn-svn194-1.9.3-1884-Win32.exe to 
>> D:\ProgramFiles\Bitnami\reviewboard-2.5.9-0\python\Lib\site-packages\pysvn.
>> The CollabNetSubversion-client-1.9.5-1-Win32.exe distribution has been 
>> installed to "D:\ProgramFiles\CollabNet\Subversion Client", and this folder 
>> exists on the PATH.
>>
>> But in the Admin DashBoard ->Add repository->Repository Type, 
>> SVN/Subversion is not one of the options.
>>
>> Does anyone know how to have SVN setup for Review Board on a Windows 
>> Server? Or how Review Board determines the existence of SVN?
>>
>> I realise that Review Board is recommended for *NIX environments, but 
>> unfortunately I am required to have this deployed in a windows environment, 
>> otherwise I will have to find a different product.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Damien.
>>
>> -- 
>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: 
>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: 
>> https://rbcommons.com/
>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: 
https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: 
https://rbcommons.com/
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to