Hi, I am getting below error with reviewboard instance:
ImproperlyConfigured at /dashboard/ The Django remote user auth middleware requires the authentication middleware to be installed. Edit your MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES setting to insert 'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware' before the RemoteUs erMiddleware class. I am using python v2.7.11 and this is my python path: '/prod/tools/infra/recaptcha_client-1.0.6-py2.6.egg', '/prod/tools/infra/django_evolution-0.6.5-py2.6.egg', '/prod/tools/infra/PIL-1.1.7-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg', '/prod/tools/infra/Djblets-0.6.16-py2.6.egg', '/prod/tools/infra/Django-1.3.1-py2.6.egg', '/prod/tools/infra/ReviewBoard-1.5.1-py2.6.egg', '/local/apps/reviewboard-prod/conf', '/local/apps/reviewboard-prod', '/usr/local/python/python-2.7/std/lib/python2.7', '/opt/python/python-2.7/lib64/python2.7/lib-dynload', '/opt/python/python-2.7/lib64/python2.7', '/opt/python/python-2.7/lib/python2.7', '/opt/python/python-2.7/lib64/python2.7/lib-tk', '/usr/local/python/python-2.7/std/lib/python2.7/site-packages', '/usr/local/python/python-2.7/std/lib/python2.7/site-packages/PIL', '/usr/local/python/python-2.7/std/lib/python2.7/site-packages/newrelic-2.50.0.39', '/usr/local/python/python-2.7/std/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk2', '/opt/python/python-2.7/lib64/python2.7/site-packages', '/opt/python/python-2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages', '/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages', '/prod/tools/packages/lib/python' I had a working a setup until the change in python version. The apache version change is Apache/2.4.6 from Apache/2.2.15. Could anyone please help? The fix mentioned in exception is already in place i.e. the AuthenticationMiddleware is before RemoteUserMiddleware in settings Thanks, Abhishek -- Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
