This is reviewboard 2.0.11 On Thursday, November 20, 2014 2:33:25 PM UTC-6, Scott Hale wrote: > > When I try to log into the admin section of the app I am prompted to > login. I enter the administrator username and password and the app prompts > again for the username an password. The page doesn't move beyond the login > page. > > When I attempt to register a new user, after entering the required > information. The page returns to the registration page. > > The application loads and I can navigate around between Review Requests, > Users, Groups, but can't create any items > > I have researched on the support groups and not found any related > information. > > Any help would be appreciated >
-- Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ --- Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ --- Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
