Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm looking for an answer for this exact same topic.
In my specific case, I'm attempting to integrate with AccuRev. I've dabbled a bit and, quite frankly, the code is of very high quality and I've made some decent progress. The problem is that I'm having a very hard time figuring out exactly what needs to be implemented. Is there anything I can use as a reference (apart from trial-and-error by looking at other implementations)? On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 3:33:27 PM UTC+2, Edoardo Daelli wrote: > > Christian, > > I have a limited amount of python experience (and am willing to learn > as I go) and would like to write support for an unsupported version > control system... > > Where can I find directions on how to begin? > > Thanks! > > Ed > > On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:53 AM, Christian Hammond <[email protected] > <javascript:>> wrote: > > I don't know a thing about AccuRev, but if you have any Python > experience, > > we could give you a direction for writing support. > > > > Christian > > > > -- > > Christian Hammond - [email protected] <javascript:> > > Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org > > VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com > > > > > > > > On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Gopal <[email protected] > <javascript:>> wrote: > >> > >> Thanks David. > >> > >> On Apr 9, 10:42 pm, David Trowbridge <[email protected]> wrote: > >> > No, it is not. > >> > > >> > - David > >> > > >> > On Apr 9, 2012, at 1:46 AM, Gopal <[email protected]> wrote: > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > Hi > >> > > Is AccuRev(www.accurev.com) SCM is supported by the Review Board? > >> > > >> > > Thanks > >> > > Gopal > >> > > >> > > -- > >> > > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today > >> > > athttp://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > >> > > Happy user? Let us know athttp://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > >> > > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > >> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > >> > > [email protected] <javascript:> > >> > > For more options, visit this group > >> > > athttp://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > >> > >> -- > >> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > >> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > >> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > >> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > >> [email protected] <javascript:> > >> For more options, visit this group at > >> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > > > > > > -- > > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > [email protected] <javascript:> > > For more options, visit this group at > > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > > -- > Edoardo Daelli > [email protected] <javascript:> > 303.549.4890 > > -- Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ --- Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ --- Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
