I didn't get a message like that either.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Lora Leggett
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:43 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [RecipesAndMore] O.T. question


Hi Becky,
I never saw anything like that.  Boy that's weird.  There really isn't
much traffic on here anyway and do not know if anyone is really
moderating.  We have been just kind of taking care of ourselves.
I hope you did not get viruses, that stuff is awful!
Lora
Original Message ----- 

From: Rebecca Manners <mailto:[email protected]>  
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:07 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] O.T. question

Hi, everyone.  
 
Has anyone from the list received an email about "copyright
infringement?"  I just got one stating that apparently, some copyrighted
material has appeared on this list.  It was from someone named Liane
Pifer.  I don't know why she tried to contact me since I am not a
moderator, owner, etc.  
 
Has anyone seen any messages to this effect?  Could it be a virus or
something?  
 
If this is off topic, I appologize.  If so, feel free to email me off
list at 
[email protected]
 
Thanks,
 
Becky



-- 
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:
 
http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/
 
Visit the group home page at:
 
http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore



-- 
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:
 
http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/
 
Visit the group home page at:
 
http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore

-- 
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore

Reply via email to