Hi Sandy
We have lots of Chinese food outlets in U K, I am going to one this afternoon.
Not sure about chicken and orange, but I sure do love Duck in Orange Sauce.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Sandra Warren 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:18 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Happy Birthday Sandra


  Hi, Steve, thanks for the song; no sweets, candy, brownies or cake, but 
perhaps when we go to dallas, texas on saturday. had chinese food with family; 
mom and Michael gave me money, and Brian and family gave me a heavy 
fleece-lined shirt and a shopping bag made of cloth and like I said, we had a 
delicious chinese food dinner at a new restaurant in edmond, OK, and I had 
chicken egg roll, chicken chow mein, which they make similar to lowmein, and 
orange chicken, oh, so delicious; have you ever eaten orange chicken? do you 
like egg rolls? do they have many chinese restaurants in the U.K.?
  Sandy
  Thanks for the sincere birthday wishes, it was a truly special day.
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: steve doyle 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 2:45 AM
    Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Happy Birthday Sandra


    I hope you have a nice Birthday, now make sure you treat your self to a 
nice big Cake! Now let's all sing,
    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sandra, 
Happy Birthday to you.
    Smiles.
    Steve.

    A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up 
    an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.
    


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to