Cute.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: steve doyle 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:59 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] POEM FOR CATS


  Poem For Cats 

  And God asked the feline spirit
  Are you ready to come home?
  Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul
  And, as a cat, you know I am most able
  To decide anything for myself.

  Are you coming then? asked God.
  Soon, replied the whiskered angel
  But I must come slowly
  For my human friends are troubled
  For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

  But don't they understand? asked God
  That you'll never leave them?
  That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?
  That nothing is created or destroyed?
  It just is....forever and ever and ever.

  Eventually they will understand,
  Replied the glorious cat
  For I will whisper into their hearts
  That I am always with them
  I just am....forever and ever and ever. 


  A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up 
  an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.

  


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to