Beautiful, Sis.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Sugar 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 6:08 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Let Go Of Sorrow


  Let Go Of Sorrow

   

  I've heard it said don't go to bed

  while hanging on to sorrow,

  you may not have the chance to laugh

  with those you love tomorrow.

   

  You may not mean the words you speak

  when anger takes its toll,

  you may regret your actions

  once you've lost your self-control.

   

  When you've lost your temper

  and you've said some hurtful things,

  think about the heartache that

  your actions sometime bring.

   

  You'll never get those moments back,

  such precious time to waste,

  and all because of things you said

  in anger and in haste.

   

  So if you're loving someone

  and your pride has settled in,

  you may not ever have the chance

  to say to them again...

   

  "I love you and I miss you

  and although we don't agree,

  I'll try to see your point of view,

  please do the same for me."

   

  Author Unknown


  Sugar Says:
  People are like stained glass windows:  They sparkle and shine when the sun 
is out,
   But when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there 
is a light shining from within.


  


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to