Thanks for this recipe. I need to make a soup for a church function in
November and I thought I'd make Taco Soup since I like it so much.
Joyce


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of steve doyle
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 12:48 PM
To: [email protected]; soups_4_Us; Sunday_Dinner; ARecipe4ALL
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Taco Soup

 TACO SOUP
 
1 large can V-8 Juice
2 cans (16 oz each) Stewed tomatoes
1 (16 oz) can Kidney Beans
1 (16 oz) can whole kernel corn
Chopped onion and Chopped celery--as much as desired
2 pounds hamburger
2 packages Taco Seasoning
 
Brown and drain the hamburger.  Pour taco seasoning over the meat.  Add the
V-8 juice and other ingredients.  Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer
and allow to simmer till heated through-approximately. 30-40 minutes.  Add
red or green pepper if desired.  Top with a dollop of sour-cream and/or some
grated cheddar cheese.
 
Serving ideas:  serve soup with taco chips; green salad; and/or Mexican rice

lr smiles





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to