I haven't used them, but I have seen a bike with revo lights, and they are 
certainly very visible and attention-getting. I see that they use rechargeable 
batteries, so run time might be an issue. 

–Eric N
Sent from my iPhone 5S

> On Mar 13, 2014, at 10:02 AM, Derek Simmons <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> Anybody have any experience--good or bad--using "Revo-lights"? I've recently 
> relocated to a town that I'm sure could win a prize for the darkest streets 
> in America--if such a prize were given. I'm especially interested if you ride 
> on "fat" tires 35-38mm.
> Thanks. 
> 
> Derek Simmons
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "RBW Owners Bunch" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to