Manny,

Check out Carlsbad and Cardiff. I think the Cardiff one is called San Elijo. I 
stayed there. Great breakfast spot named "Pipes" across PCH. And great 
body-surfing. You're going to have a great ride.

-Jim W.

p.s. Also, if you like donuts, VG's donuts in Cardiff is really good. For 
pizza, "Pizza Port" just down the way in Solana Beach. And my favorite coffee 
lounge (probably anywhere) is "Java Depot" in Solana Beach. I lived in Solana 
Beach in college from 88 to 92, the golden age of a certain bike company that 
many of us know. I scraped together $550 and bought the '91 MB-4 (the lugged, 
Ritchey Made in Japan one!) What a deal! Lacking a car, I got around quite a 
bit on that bike in my last year of college. Trips to Java Depot, me on my MB-4 
and my bro on the MB-3 of the same year, his purple, mine "rich red". Heavenly!

Oh Manny,
back on topic. If you are so inclined, throw some discs into the panniers and 
go to the Disc Golf Course in Balboa Park. Fun time. And if you burn up the 
daylight down there like I did, you can just take the Coaster train back north 
to Encinitas, with your bike securely held by velcro.


-----Original Message-----
>From: manueljohnacosta <[email protected]>
>Sent: Jul 20, 2010 3:50 PM
>To: RBW Owners Bunch <[email protected]>
>Subject: [RBW] bike campsites near san diego?
>
>Doing a solo bike tour down to san diego any one know some good
>campsites between la and san Diego?
>thanks
>-Manny
>
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
>Owners Bunch" group.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en.

Reply via email to