mega-APPROVE BL in EC
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 10:59:51 AM UTC-7, Bob K. wrote: > > I almost sold my ‘09 canti Sam this spring in favor of something with disc > brakes and travel couplers. I still may go that direction, but I’m > practicing contentment for one more year and keeping the Sam. I decided to > give it a makeover, however, and I can say after a quick 10 miles with 800 > feet of climbing through suburban Baltimore this afternoon that the new > handlebar, brakes, and shifter setup feels great. I went with an 80mm VO > stem with removable faceplate, 46cm Salsa Cowchipper bar, Dura Ace levers > and Silver Shifters bought from a lister, and Tektro interrupter levers. I > haven’t wrapped the bars just yet, as I’m still tweaking lever positions, > but I can’t believe I waited so long to try drop bars on this bike—for the > record, I’ve tried original mustache, Albatross, and Albastache bars > previously, and at first feel, this is my favorite setup so far. > > I also bought my first bell from Riv during the Hail Mary, and I used it > today. There's something about the ding of a bell that is just plain fun. > > Attached are a few sort of bad pictures for your perusal. > > Happy spring, folks! > > Bob K. in Baltimore > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW Owners Bunch" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
