Those Black Grip Kings are swank!  I never knew there was such a thing.  I 
might need to buy them and then swap parts between silvers and blacks to 
make two pairs of Oakland Raiders style pedals.  Gah!

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 6:56:05 AM UTC-8, Sofia Torres wrote:
>
> I have a few Rivish things to sell
>
> Two sets of Grip Kings, one silver, one black. The silver set I've ridden 
> for a while, so they are in nice used shape. The black ones I bought and 
> never installed, they look pretty much new. I have the thread-in spikes 
> that will fit either pedal. Let's say $40 shipped for the black pedals, $35 
> shipped for the silver. Add $5 if you want the spikes (only one baggie of 
> them available).
>
> A 8cm Nitto Dirt Drop in good used shape, still pretty but some scuffing 
> below and around the minimum insert line. $45 shipped
>
> Barely used (but a little tape residue) Soma Portola bars. 53cm version. 
> Didn't work for me, too wide. $50 shipped
>
> ENE Gran Compe non-aero levers with brown hoods, good used shape. $25 
> shipped
>
> I have pics of everything on my flickr but email if you need more, or if 
> you see something else you like on here, most of it is still available:   
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/76468912@N07/albums/72157660686937205
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to