Scott: I tried tab one on dynamo to tab one on light/tab 2 to tab 2; then
one to two/one to two; and I did both with and without the ground screw on
the clamp turned in tight. No luck. Bulb filament seems fine. I've also done
1/1 and 2/2 with ground screw.
Help!

Thanks.

Patrick "at least my curly bulb horn works" Moore

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 9:03 PM, Scott Loveless <[email protected]>wrote:

> On 7/17/09, PATRICK MOORE <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I can't get the damned thing to work. here it is:
> >
> >  Bottle Dynamo and headlight:
> >  Basil Nordlicht 2000 Sidewall Bottle Dynamo
> >
> http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=3D1104&changecurrency=3DUSD
> >
> >  What wires go where?
>
> My Spanninga has two tabs, labeled + and -.  I hooked one wire from
> the light to the positive tab and the other to the negative.  Try it
> with just the headlight first, and then switch the wires if it doesn't
> work, though I can't see what difference it will make.
>
> --
> Scott Loveless
> Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008
> http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/
>



-- 
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM
Professional Resumes. Contact [email protected]

"Political democracy can endure only as the guardian of economic democracy,
as I am by no means the first to say. A democratic government fails in
failing to protect the integrity of ordinary lives and local communities. By
now it should be pretty obvious that central planning is of a piece with
absentee ownership and does not work. But to say as much is not to say that
there is no proper role for government. The proper role of a government is
to protect its citizens and its communities against conquest - against
economic conquest just as much as conquest by overt violence."
-- Wendell Berry

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to