My guess is it wouldn't be very aerodynamic.  Or, in the case of the
mountain bike, very light once the 'tubes' fill up with mud.

Craig Calfee has shown a similarly 'airy' bike, but his is totally
free-form:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/126/409434418_4f9ac11e49_b.jpg

Either way, I think I'll pass...

Bill

On May 14, 9:28 am, Michael Poplawski <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I remember reading in an past Rivendell Reader about trusses, and lo
> and behold, an American builder has built a carbon fibre bike which
> pays an almost unlimited tribute to the truss:
>
> http://delta7sports.com/products.html
>
> I love their logo: Greek delta + 7 = diamond frame
>
> I say if you love, to spend a lot of time cleaning a bicycle, this
> might be the frame for you and your cotton swabs!
>
> I was tipped off to this by the German cycling magazine Tour (May
> 2009), if anyone is interested in an article with pictures.
>
> --
> Michael Poplawski
> Victoria, BC Canada
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to