Well as luck should have it ( or not )
The KVM made is actually i386, not 64 bit ( unless I read this wrong )
uname -a
Linux qmail.test.com 2.6.32-27-pve #1 SMP Tue Feb 11 16:18:29 CET 2014 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

I guess I downloaded the 32bit template yesterday

I will do the 64 bit KVM today

Dave M

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Shubert
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 8:09 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Fwd: Re: Centos6 VM

On 04/23/2014 07:43 PM, Dave M wrote:


KVM done , built in proxmoxve

Same Centos 6.5 clean install all updates, qmail installed as per
https://github.com/QMailToaster/qmailtoaster-util/blob/master/README.install

Download here_
__https://abhostingtoday.com/files/data/public/bdf24bf0b8fd75bd28720b3ebf1375b2.php?lang=en_

root and mysql password is “ password “, please make sure you make
changes to suit your environment

Still playing with torrent server, not quite got it right

Dave M



Great.

Hey Dave, how about doing a i386 KVM? Any point in that?

Also, would a PVE backup format be of any additional value? (I realize
that's not a standard.)

Thanks.

--
-Eric 'shubes'


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to