Mineo added a comment.

  In T253719#6168009 <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T253719#6168009>, @Xqt 
wrote:
  
  > mw 1.14-1.18 is still supported with the current release. I think you can 
Always use "python2" release for older mw versions.
  
  Is the "python2" release available on PyPI? I found it by navigating from 
https://doc.wikimedia.org/pywikibot/master/ to 
https://doc.wikimedia.org/pywikibot/master/installation.html to 
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Pywikibot/Installation, which is a bit 
annoying, compared to just specifying a version number in setup.py.
  
  In T253719#6168009 <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T253719#6168009>, @Xqt 
wrote:
  
  > mw 1.14-1.18 is still supported with the current release. I think you can 
Always use "python2" release for older mw versions.
  
  I'm connecting to mw 1.16.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T253719

EMAIL PREFERENCES
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/

To: Mineo
Cc: Xqt, Aklapper, pywikibot-bugs-list, Mineo, JohnsonLee01, Blissjay007, 
Dijkstra, Oblanco79, Alter-paule, Beast1978, Un1tY, Zkhalido, Hook696, 
Daryl-TTMG, RomaAmorRoma, E.S.A-Sheild, Kent7301, Meekrab2012, joker88john, 
Viztor, CucyNoiD, NebulousIris, Wenyi, Gaboe420, Versusxo, Majesticalreaper22, 
Giuliamocci, Adrian1985, Cpaulf30, Af420, Darkminds3113, Bsandipan, Lordiis, 
Adik2382, Th3d3v1ls, Ramalepe, Liugev6, Tbscho, MayS, WSH1906, Lewizho99, 
Mdupont, JJMC89, Maathavan, Dvorapa, Altostratus, Avicennasis, mys_721tx, 
jayvdb, Masti, Alchimista, Rxy
_______________________________________________
pywikibot-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/pywikibot-bugs

Reply via email to