Hello world,
I've been developing something in Firefox, and now I started to check
things in IE8. And I've come across this problem:
When getting a Form as this:
$('id_form'), I can not perform a .select(' .div_inside_the_form ');
or .down( ' .div_inside_the_form ' );
but, doing up.(' .div_parent_of_the_form ') will work.
As for Firefox and Webkit no problems either
http://pastie.org/807397
Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Line: 3300
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: bla bla bla prototype.js
Prototype 1.6.1 (downloaded few min ago)
Maybe this was to be expected, and the exception of working on Firefox
and Webkit is the bug(?).
I've tried to use Element.select( $('id_form'),
' .div_inside_the_form ' )
with no success either.
Thanks in advanced for your time.
P
(IE 8.0.7600.16385 )
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Prototype & script.aculo.us" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous?hl=en.