There are some really great fan-created Rush videos out there! Would love
to see yours. I'm a big fan myself and got to see them in July in Chicago.

eg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGj3g8haK6g

On Thu, Oct 8, 2026 at 7:50 PM Kurt Wendt <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ed - that is INSANE! Thanks for Sharing!!!
>
> I'm surprised the Entire video was done with Opus 5.5, as I AM using that
> model at work. I'm kinda Shocked that it could literally do a whole video.
>
> But, if you Watch and Listen closely - it's About what is going on today -
> Various Snippets about current politics - and the joke of now call AI -
> SUPER-AI (WTF) - as well as recent news of AI and Robotics taking over the
> world and potentially destroying Humanity in the next 10 years. So - the
> video is like - it's going to end - I just want a Front Row Seat! Yikes -
> it's INSANE!!!
>
> Honestly - I've been Dying for YEARS now - to try and make a video based
> upon this one song of this one band (yeah - an Older band - Rush) - as I've
> constantly pondered the scenery (in my head) - and how I could turn the
> story within the Song into a Video. Maybe it's now time to do so using
> Claude!?!?!?!?
>
> Hmmmm.......
>
> -K
>
> On Thu, Oct 8, 2026 at 5:20 PM Edward Leafe <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Some guy prompted Claude Opus 5.5 with some ideas, and Claude created
> this:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKrVYOUvrtA
> >
> > I gotta admit, it’s pretty impressive!
> >
> >
> > -- Ed Leafe
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Post Messages to: [email protected]
> > Subscription Maintenance:
> > https://lists.leafe.com/postorius/lists/profox.leafe.com/
> > To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
> > OT-free version of this list:
> > https://lists.leafe.com/postorius/lists/profoxtech.leafe.com/
> > Searchable Archive: https://leafe.com/archives
> > This message:
> >
> https://leafe.com/archives/byMID/[email protected]
> > ** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are the opinions of
> > the author, and do not constitute legal or medical advice. This statement
> > is added to the messages for those lawyers who are too stupid to see the
> > obvious
> >
> _______________________________________________
> Post Messages to: [email protected]
> Subscription Maintenance:
> https://lists.leafe.com/postorius/lists/profox.leafe.com/
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
> OT-free version of this list:
> https://lists.leafe.com/postorius/lists/profoxtech.leafe.com/
> Searchable Archive: https://leafe.com/archives
> This message:
> https://leafe.com/archives/byMID/CAAMUSVjwYbxGYGq3Sz_i-wSDRo=xprz6cwyhqbs1vx1oxot...@mail.gmail.com
> ** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are the opinions of
> the author, and do not constitute legal or medical advice. This statement
> is added to the messages for those lawyers who are too stupid to see the
> obvious
>
_______________________________________________
Post Messages to: [email protected]
Subscription Maintenance: 
https://lists.leafe.com/postorius/lists/profox.leafe.com/
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
OT-free version of this list: 
https://lists.leafe.com/postorius/lists/profoxtech.leafe.com/
Searchable Archive: https://leafe.com/archives
This message: 
https://leafe.com/archives/byMID/CAAwxvU=chxmtmgezth75jiggk0vrj1tathbnobwbueyudpv...@mail.gmail.com
** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are the opinions of the 
author, and do not constitute legal or medical advice. This statement is added 
to the messages for those lawyers who are too stupid to see the obvious

Reply via email to