Correction: I had a dhcp (dhclient?) daemon running for a few days that
I think that caused my problems. If you have problems make sure to not
have any dhclient / dhcp... I'm not sure that was avahi as I initially
thought.

On Dec/01/2014, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
> this Bug report.
> 
> This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
> has been received.
> 
> Your message is being forwarded to the package maintainers and other
> interested parties for their attention; they will reply in due course.
> 
> Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
>  Utopia Maintenance Team <[email protected]>
> 
> If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
> send it to [email protected].
> 
> Please do not send mail to [email protected] unless you wish
> to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.
> 
> -- 
> 533233: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=533233
> Debian Bug Tracking System
> Contact [email protected] with problems
-- 
Carles Pina i Estany
        Web: http://pinux.info || Blog: http://pintant.cat
    GPG Key 8CD5C157

_______________________________________________
Pkg-utopia-maintainers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-utopia-maintainers

Reply via email to