On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 8:45 PM Matheus Alcantara <[email protected]> wrote: > On 25/09/26 05:16, Amit Langote wrote: > >> ri_CheckFunctionPermissions(riinfo, fpmeta) passes both when fpmeta > >> == riinfo->fpmeta. I'm wondering if we could just pass riinfo? > > > > That's just for consistency with build_index_scankeys(); it isn't > > needed, so I don't feel strongly either way. > > > > Ok, make sense. > > >> IIUC this patch only fix the case for FastPath without batching right? > >> Since batching is still on master, I'm wondering if we could also fix > >> it. See attached patch (v2-0001 is your v1-0001). > > > > I've left the batch code alone because I intend to revert it from > > master too sometime next week. Thanks for the patch, though. > > > > Ok, thanks for letting me know. > > > I have attached a new version where I polished > > ri_CheckFunctionPermissions()'s comment and the commit message. I > > would like to commit it tomorrow if there are no more comments. > > > > Looks good to me.
Thanks, pushed. -- Thanks, Amit Langote
