> On 24 Sep 2026, at 12:28, Amit Langote <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2026 at 5:33 PM Daniel Gustafsson <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> On 24 Sep 2026, at 10:23, Amit Langote <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>>> I wonder if I'm the only one seeing $subject, like this:
>>> ...
>>> Does anyone object to applying the attached to fix that?
>> 
>> I did see it, but it was during a freeze and then it slipped my mind.  
>> Shipping
>> a pgindent clean tree clearly has value,
> 
> I hadn't realized that koel's pgindent check only covers master. I run
> pgindent on each branch before pushing, so I noticed this hunk a few
> times recently and thought I'd ask.

Same here, I have no explanation for why I missed this time =/.

>> will there would be a tree-wide
>> pgindent run before tagging REL_19_0?
> 
> That's a good question. src/tools/RELEASE_CHANGES mentions runs before
> beta and before branching, but I couldn't find anything about a final
> run before .0.
> 
> I'm happy to hold off if another run is planned, or if we don't think
> this cleanup is needed for 19.0.

Perhaps it's best to do it now to make sure it isn't lost again, but I have no
strong opinions.

--
Daniel Gustafsson



Reply via email to