Hi, Thanks for taking a quick look at the proposed changes and sharing your review comments.
On Thu, Sep 24, 2026 at 3:40 AM Zsolt Parragi <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hello! > > This issue is also related to a recent discussion about online > checksums[1] and I tried to look into possible solutions into it when > investigating that, and I agree that it should be improved. > Yes, there is some connection. I haven't had a chance to go through the previous discussions yet. Let me first go through all the past discussions related to this and then reconsider the approach. I am also glad to learn from this discussion that Greg, as mentioned in his earlier response in this thread, is working on a solution to this problem as well. We can wait for his solution to become available and see how things progress from there. -- With Regards, Ashutosh Sharma. > > [1] : > https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmoaOCdjAjr240e_%2BxoqQCRmLC9MFn3kZOu-7j8w8HBrd8g%40mail.gmail.com
