thank you sir ...for your information .I will come to your office.



________________________________
 From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: Marvel BT <[email protected]> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [pelaut] application letter as a cook
 
Dear Handrian Lutan, thank you and kindly advise when is you avaikable time for 
an interview? Or contact me at 081283032729. Tx
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: Handrian Lutan <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:25:56 
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [pelaut] application letter as a cook

Dear Sir/Madam,
            I would like
to apply in F&B Product department as a cook in your company  which that 
related to my educational
background and my working experience.
            My name is
Handriansyah Leothan. I am 30 years old . I graduated from Lembaga Pendidikan
Pelatihan Cyntia Buana Bandung 2006 Majored in Hotel Operation and Graduated
from International  Hotel and Cruise ship
Training Bandung 2004 majored in Hotel operation.
            I have 3
(three) year working experience at Carnival Cruise Line Miami in Culinary art
department as a Cook.
            I have had 1
(one) year working experience at Grand Aquila Hotel bandung in Food &
Beverage service Department as Banquet waiter and Papanada Karoke Waiter.
            I have had
1(one ) year working experience at Savoy Homann Bidakara Hotel bandung in Food
& Beverage service department  as a Main
Dining Room waiter.
            As a dynamic
and ambitious Person . I am able to work under pressure, work as a team and
certainly do my best to promote the interest of the company to the best of my
ability.
            Enclosed,
please find my curriculum vitae and recent my photograph for your review. I
thank you very much for your kind attention and I am looking forward to your
reply.
your faithfully,
                                                                                                            
 
 
( Handriansyah Leothan  )                             


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

1.    Moderator tidak bertanggung jawab atas kebenaran isi dan/atau identitas 
asli pengirim berita.
2.     ATTACHMENT akan dibanned, krmkan ke pelaut-owner atau upload ke FILE.
Yahoo! Groups Links



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

1.      Moderator tidak bertanggung jawab atas kebenaran isi dan/atau identitas 
asli pengirim berita.
2.       ATTACHMENT akan dibanned, krmkan ke pelaut-owner atau upload ke FILE.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pelaut/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pelaut/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke