Thank you, Mr. Hizkia. I do appreciate your answers My best Regards Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
-----Original Message----- From: Hizkia Jordan <[email protected]> Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 17:25:17 To: <[email protected]> Reply-To: [email protected] Subject: Bls: [pelaut] Green Card Lottery USA Dear Brahmantyo, I try to answer your questions 'bout the lottery. As we know while we are browsing through the internet, we are faced with the advertisements. As my experience, this lottery always appear esp.on yahoo and some other sites. 1. U said that u've been invited for twice. Is this invitation by e-mail or phone? If they've invited u by e-mail there must be an e-mail address stated there. 2. Absolutely. Cause it's impossible for them to invited people without having the address. 3. According to my experience. They asked me about some credit cards so i think there might be some payment. 4. Ur family? Why not? Cause it's free for everybody who would like to join. Ok sir. I hope what i stated here will be useful for u. Thank u. Pada Sab, 06 Nov 2010 13:03 WIB [email protected] menulis: >Good day Everyone ... > >I'd like to ask some questions >If some of readers do understand well about this, please ... Do your favor to >reply this by this milist or direct to me ... > >1. What is the official e-mail for Green Card Lottery USA (as I know is The >Diversity Visa/DV program, rigth? Correct me if I'm wrong) >2. Since I've had been invited for twice (including this year) to join and to >win Green Card Lottery USA, is it possible if they invited us, personally ( by >e-mail? ) I mean, my private e-mail? >3. Are there some cost I have to pay? >4. Is it possible if I bring along my family to join the Lottery ? > >Ok, that's all question ... >I hope there would be some positive answers. I got 2 times invited ...makes >me think, is this real or not... >Good day, and Sukses terus, para popeye!!! > >Sent from my BlackBerry® >powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT > >------------------------------------ > >1. Moderator tidak bertanggung jawab atas kebenaran isi dan/atau identitas >asli pengirim berita. >2. ATTACHMENT akan dibanned, krmkan ke pelaut-owner atau upload ke FILE. >Yahoo! Groups Links > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------------------ 1. Moderator tidak bertanggung jawab atas kebenaran isi dan/atau identitas asli pengirim berita. 2. ATTACHMENT akan dibanned, krmkan ke pelaut-owner atau upload ke FILE. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pelaut/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pelaut/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
